Q: why do girls go to the bathroom together
- to keep out the creepers trying to sneak a peak into the girl bathroom while your peeing
- to have a feeling of security
- to have a place to talk where the boys can’t hear
- to have someone to help with either your hair, outfit or makeup
- to gossip in safety
- to cry in safety
- to talk about the hottie in your algebra class
- to get away from the forever judging society filled with antifeminists for a few moments
- to tell each other you look like sluts and need to tone down the cat eye and pull up your shirt without the chance of other people hearing
- to tell a secret
- possibly because you both have to go to the bathroom
Also to rap battle
To sacrifice the males
To have lesbian sex
To open the Chamber of Secrets
Asked by Anonymous
Hey Korra Nation, BIG NEWS!!!
IF THIS PICTURE (drawn by the one-and-only Bryan K) GETS OVER 15,000 NOTES, WE’LL RELEASE OUR FIRST EXCLUSIVE CLIP FROM BOOK 4 ONLINE TOMORROW MORNING!
So what’re you waiting for? Let’s do this!!!
is every time my friend gets stop to be told off by some white person, very rudely, how his tattoo of a dreamcatcher is racist and insensitive to the Native American people and should removed/apologize/be ashamed.
He is Native American and they confuse him for Mexican every time, and he just states “But I got this at the reservation I lived in for 15 YEARS.” and proceeds to falsely place a curse of his ancestors on them.